Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing

DMD Computer Service

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > FPS - First Person Shooter > upgrade my mouse

SnH fire holt

I am new to online multi-player but i been getting a case of the d-o-a due to lack dpi with my wireless mouse so i am looking to ask questions do i need a something higher Sensor type: 1600 dpi optical sensor or do you have any suggestions. 

--

Windows 7 64 home

6GB RAM

1X80 GB SSD -+ ACME BRAND X 465 GB Jk

X2 DiscBurners

March 7, 2010 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pegasus
Administrator

SnH fire holt at 02:13AM on Mar 07, 2010

I am new to online multi-player but i been getting a case of the d-o-a due to lack dpi with my wireless mouse so i am looking to ask questions do i need a something higher Sensor type: 1600 dpi optical sensor or do you have any suggestions. 

I would perfer Regular USB mouse

1) don't have to worry about changing the battery.

2) No Lag

March 7, 2010 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SnH fire holt

Thanks for the update,I had problems with the optical wheel mouse on my system.it feels funny to play with plus it stopped working:[ 

--

Windows 7 64 home

6GB RAM

1X80 GB SSD -+ ACME BRAND X 465 GB Jk

X2 DiscBurners

March 7, 2010 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pegasus
Administrator

my mouse just went out a few days ago..got another same one..Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000

March 9, 2010 at 5:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

5gt5mith

triji is right,i built this computer and im a bit of a nerd but iv been using basic microsoft mouses for years,i have a usb but have a converter to the old ps/2 format cause i mess with my BIOS sometimes and usb wont work there

--

A day in the Corp is like a day on the farm;every meal a banquet,every paycheck a fortune,every formation a parade! I love the Corp!,

May 31, 2010 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.